Police have arrested 11 suspects linked with Sunday’s deadly Ankara blast, Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu announced late Monday.
The car bomb attack in the Turkish capital’s central Kizilay neighborhood during the evening rush hour left 37 people dead and dozens others injured.
"Ankara blast is step against Turkey’s anti-terror operations on PKK, DHKP-C, and Daesh," Davutoglu said at the Ankara University Ibni Sina Hospital, where he visited the injured blast victims.
The Turkish premier pointed out that Turkey has been carrying out operations against the three terrorist groups since July 23 last year.
He said there are "almost definite findings" pointing towards PKK's involvement in the attack, but added that an investigation into the incident is still going on.
According to a statement released by the Turkish Health Ministry at midday Monday, 48 victims continue to receive treatment at various hospitals across the capital; 15 remain in intensive care.
Following the attack, a number of anti-terror operations have been conducted across the country, in which dozens of people were detained on charges of making propaganda for the PKK.